Wednesday, February 25, 2004

I work with funny people - work stuff part 2

Old Guy in Office is 65 years old. But very young at heart. (Young hormonal boy at heart at that.)

Old Guy in Office: *flirting with vendor over the phone*
Old Guy in Office: *hangs up phone* She told me 'You sound like you're 35.' Huh! I wish I was!
Not So Old Guy in Office: I wish you were too. I'd ask you out.
Old Guy in Office: BWAHAHAHA
Young Whippersnapper Me: *snicker*


Not So Old Guy is the guy who sits next to me. I shall call him Mr. Funny. (Because he's a mister and I find him funny - not a real complicated naming system here today.) We were talking earlier about how it would be nice if we could write up the people who don't do there work. They don't do their work, then they don't get penalized for it. How else is anyone going to get them to do their work? The bosses blowing smoke up their asses and cheering 'Go Team! Go!' isn't motivating enough for them. Mr. Funny's job would be easier, because he's supposed to schedule everyone's work, if they were held accountable for the work they are supposed to do. But he isn't a supervisor. He has no authority to say, 'Hey beyotches! Do your work or you will be written up for it!'

We both bitched about it for a minute, then went on to other things. A few minutes later, Mr. Funny handed me a post-it note and said, "This is how I write everybody up."


Y
D
O
B
Y
R
E
V
E



Get it? Took me a second. Then I busted up with the giggles. This workday has certainly started off on a very entertaining note. Hope your day has too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment