Wednesday, October 01, 2003

4 Things

Name 4 things you have done today:
- I got out of bed
- I put my socks on before I put on my shoes
- I smiled when I remembered reading that the 6th Harry Potter book was already done with a release date set real soon.
- I got really, really bummed out when I realized that it was JUST A DREAM I was remembering! FRELL! I hate it when that happens. ***

Name 4 things you are thinking about right now:
- Where's the beef?
- Copper Boom!
- Snozzberries
- Exactly how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood???

Name 4 scents you love:
- fried onions
- teen spirit
- permanent marker
- napalm in the morning

Name 4 things you'd never wear:
- spandex - it's a privilege, not a right
- ten inch platform shoes
- an 'i love hitler' t-shirt
- pasties (this one is a 'maybe never' that I just threw on the list because I couldn't think of anything else)

Name the last 4 things you have bought:
- Park Place
- Connecticut
- Reading Railroad
- Baltic Ave

Name 4 things drinks you regularly drink:
- water
- h2o
- aqua
- ice

Name 4 bands/groups most people don't know you like:
- LC Snowflake feat. DJ Homeslice
- Pansy Villians
- Dust Bunny Renegades
- T.A.L.C.

Name 4 bad habits you have:
- I'm always right
- I'm always flawless looking
- I turn on my turn signal when I want to turn.
- I sing out loud in the car.

Name 4 things you wish you had:
- A brain
- A heart
- Some courage
- And a little dog too!

Name 4 people who know you best:
- Tom
- Dick
- Harry
- Nuwanda

This survey was taken at powersugoi.net!

*** Why was I dreaming about book 6? I have no idea. It was just another opportunity for my subconscious mind to play a cruel, nasty trick on me. Why couldn't I remember the wild orgy dream with me and the guys from S Club 7? I'm pretty sure that dream's floating around somewhere in my subconscious. But noooo! I have to remember the one where I dream about the new Harry Potter book's eminent release (I was absolutely giddy in my dream about it), only to wake up and realize that its not going to happen any time soon. Oh what cruelty! If only I could lay the smackdown on my subconscious, or whoever is in charge up there of the Dream Remembering Department.

No comments:

Post a Comment