Thursday, October 23, 2003

Took another quiz to find out what kind of a writer I am. And it was supremely accurate since it said I was "an old soul writer" and I was "born a writer who realizes the value of serendipity." And I do realize its value. It's selling on an infomercial for just 5 easy payments of $19.99.

I'm taking the results of this quiz as a good sign since Nov 1 (i.e. the start of my novel writing adventure) is just over a week away. Eek! But hey, I value serendipity, so I'm just going to have to have faith that as I begin to write the story I'll stumble upon brilliant plot points, serendipitously.

Okay. They don't have to be brilliant. I'll settle for anything. As long as its funny. Semi-funny even. Is there a funny voodoo rain dance I can do? Are there any funny pills I can feed the muse? I think I'm going to need all the help I can get.

Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment