Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Gather all around
Here's a new post to astound
All of you who read
And don't feel the need
To suddenly rip out your eyes and smash them on the ground

hopefully that won't be the case :) *

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There once was a gal named Loon
Who had a really big spoon.
She went to the zoo
And french kissed Shamu
Then danced with a great big baboon

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There once was a man named Fred
Who slept on a fold out bed
One day it collapsed
And his 'winky', it snapped
So now he walks a bit crooked

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I was on my way to work
When I ran over a jerk
He taunted me good
Then bounced off of my hood
That’s just a little road rage perk

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I need to make an outline
One that's brilliant and divine
But it seems my fate
Is to procrastinate
With this scary blank page of mine

No comments:

Post a Comment