Wednesday, October 22, 2003

When the cat's away, the mice will play.

SQUEAK!

The Big Mr. Boss Man wasn't at work yesterday. And neither was my immediate supervisor. Woohoo! There was carefree dancing all over the office floor. And out in the hallway. And in the parking lot. In celebration, one of the other supes (who was doing 95% of the dancing) cranked out some David Bowie tunes on his 'puter. I celebrated by taking extra long breaks. And by doing no work. Sweet! :)

K - the dancing supervisor - just came in this morning to give us the bad news. Neither Boss Man will be into work again today.



On a sad note, the supervisor who sat next to me was relocated across the hall. In another office. Where I won't be able to hear all his funny jokes on a regular basis. *sniff* That really bums me out because the occasional silliness in the office here is what helps me get through the day sometimes. There's still K the dancing supervisor. He's good for silliness. Especially today. :)

I was thinking about going home sick after a few hours. I need to go to the mall today and would love to hit the stores before too many people get there. But now I’m thinking maybe I should save me 'oh I feel so sick I think I need to go home' spiel for when the bosses are here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment