Friday, October 24, 2003

Okay. I'm done messing with the layout for now. I moved over stuff from the left column and turned it into a third column. I tweaked here and there. Then tweaked some more. And tweaked a bit more. Then I was done. Sort of. I tweaked a few more things. My refresh button is demanding I take a break so I'm done for now.

So... any comments? Good? Bad? Ugly? Ugly as a cat's shaved ass? I made the font smaller. Is it readable? Does everything look too crowded? Does that color make my blog look fat? Why do they keep running that Mitsubishi Endeavor commericial with the Spongebob Squarepants bit? Is it to make me completely insane? Is the sort-of-new layout totally hideous? Can you even tell I changed anything? Are you even still reading this is? If you are, bonus point for you! You get another bonus point if you answer one of the above questions. :)

Okay, I'm off to spend some quality time with my stick figure story and apply my awesome designing skills to the intricacies of a running stickman.

No comments:

Post a Comment