Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Tuesday is Chooseday

Would you rather...

1. Be able to control your hair like tentacles OR be able to perfectly mimic any sound you hear?

I would rather perfectly mimic any sound I hear. That would be the ult! And I'm sure it would come in handy in my stint as a super hero super spy. The tentacle hair would be pretty mag too, but I wouldn't be able to show it off in front of too many people. Wouldn't want people to think I was weird or anything. :)

2. While driving, only be able to drive 35 mph, no faster, no slower OR only be able to turn left?

I would rather drive 35 mph (and find a job a lot closer to home). Only being able to turn left would drive me bonkers. All that driving around in circles, trying to figure out what streets to turn down so I eventually end up where I need to end up, that would be frustrating. One way streets = evil.

3. Punch an 80-year-old man in the face OR kick a 10-year-old kid in the shins?

I'd rather kick a 10-year-old in the shins. They're probably being a pest and deserve it. :) Plus, the young kid will heal a lot faster than the old fart. Hmmm... you wouldn't have to worry about retaliation from the old man though, as long as you could out run his motorized wheelchair. There's no Old Timer Mafia where they sick their henchman (the 70 year olds) on those that piss them off, is there? I think I'd rather face that then the Playground Mafia. Little bastards.

4. Spray deer urine all over your body before a major event (wedding, birthday, anniversary, etc) and not bathe for a full day OR not bathe for a full week before the major event?

Well, I've given it a lot of thought (a lot = 1 minute) and after reviewing the choices I have decided, using my supreme deducing skills (skills = used time old method of innie minnie miny moe), that I would rather not bathe for a full week. Even if I participated all week in rigorous activities to maximize the amount of sweat seepage I still think I would smell better in Eau de B.O. than Eau de Deer Piss. But who knows, maybe deer pee smells like roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment