Friday, October 03, 2003

The Friday Five

1. What vehicle do you drive?

An old granny Taurus. A.K.A. the smurf-mobile. The inside is blue. Very blue. Looks like a smurf exploded inside it. Sooooo not the car I should be driving. As Mooner would say, it doesn't compliment my aura.

2. How long have you had it?

Couple years now.

3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle?

It has powered windows! My parents never had any of the fancy features added to their cars. We always had to crank that window down by hand. Such a hassle. When my cousins came to visit they'd always be shocked how barbaric we still were here in california, "You don't have automatic windows in your car?" I felt so uncool. My parents were so uncool for making me uncool. They didn't have fancy electronic thing-a-ma-bobs in their cars. What was wrong with them?! :)

But now, with my very own car, I have powered windows. All I have to do is push a button and the window rolls down all by itself. It's like magic.

4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle?

The absolute Blueness of the inside of my car. And I mean Blue with a capital 'B'. I love the color blue but do not believe that the entire interior of a car should be done in Smurf Blue.

It could be worse though. A friend of mine had a very finicky car. If you rolled down the window too much the radio went out. If you slammed the door with the right amount of force the radio would come back on. Another girl I knew once had a finicky windshield wiper. Every time she put her left turn signal on her left wiper would start waving up and down. "It's its little way of saying hello to me," she used to say. Every time the wiper would come up she'd say hello back to it. "Hello... Hello... Hello..."

5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now?

A new Mustang Mach 1. I don't know why but I get all tingly when I see one of them on the road. The new cobras aren't bad looking either. But what would be really cool, and if I had the money, I'd buy a white 1976 Ford Mustang Cobra. That's the car Jill and Kris Monroe drove around in on Charlie's Angels. I've always wanted to drive that car. And live in their beach house. :)

Here's a small pic and a larger pic of the toy version of Kris's car. If only I had the money to buy just the toy version!

No comments:

Post a Comment