Thursday, October 16, 2003

6 Books That Everyone Should Read *

The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
My Teacher Is An Alien by Bruce Coville
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling

Each of these is the first book in a series - and each series is worth a read. And a reread! :) Now that I think about it, I cried at the end of the last Narnia book, and I cried at the end of the last Teacher/Alien book, and I cried at the end of the as of yet last Potter book. *sigh* Such wonderful books! :)

Horton Hears a Who! by Dr. Seuss
Click Clack Moo: Cows That Type by Doreen Cronin
Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein

Bonus book:
Last Resort - A Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys Super Mystery #5 by 'Carolyn Keene'
Why #5? Why not #35? Because in this one Nancy and Frank kiss! A definite must read for kids of all ages. :) :)

Super Duper Bonus book:
Ten Little Indians by Agatha Christie
(American title=And Then There Were None) A bloody brilliant book! And one I need to reread again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment