Wednesday, October 22, 2003



What's On your '10 interesting facts about me' list Right Now?

Okay... here goes... 10 interesting facts (which are probably only interesting to me, but oh well)... in no particular order...

  1. I have dual citizenship. Go me!
  2. I can quote way too many lines from the movie Spaceballs. (An awe inspiring achievement, I know.)
  3. I've eaten goat meat.
  4. Punch, milk, and soda has shot out of my nose and I've lived to tell about it.
  5. I collect key chains (200 last time I bothered to count... which was over two years ago... and I'm still collecting) and I have an ever growing snoopy collection (I should probably tally up my snoopy stuff some time, just for shits and giggles)
  6. I was co-Explorer Girl of the Year in the seventh grade at Pioneer Middle School. Go Explorers!
  7. I've been published. Sort of. Not in the way I want to be, but I did get a check from Simon and Schuster for an essay I wrote. (It's no big achievement really - my whole English class got paid for their essays.)
  8. I received an mvp award in college (though it doesn't really mean anything - half the people on the skeleton-crew-like team had never played before - but some people still find it interesting)
  9. I've read every single book (all 7) in the Chronicles of Narnia at least 5 times.
  10. I have a thin scar on my finger after a run in with a swiss army knife. (No, I wasn't involved in a rumble, I was just cutting an apple. I'm really uncoordinated.)

Shit. That was hard. I'm so uninteresting. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment