Thursday, October 30, 2003

[spaz]

omg omg omg I'm supposed to start writing my fake wannabe novel in just over 41 hours and I still don't know what I'm going to write about. Sure I have a general idea but not the specifics but I have this anxious feeling that I need specifics because when it comes time to write the specifics and I have to suddenly make them up or pull them out of my ass like some crazy magician I'm going to blank, hit a wall, come up short, get stumped and not think of anything but I've got to write something so I'm just going to write crap and crap is never good. Never good. I've got to write something but I don't want to write just something I want to write good stuff. Good crap. Lots of funny good crap. 41 hours. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

[/spaz]

No comments:

Post a Comment