Monday, October 27, 2003

You are Trinity-
You are Trinity, from "The Matrix." Strong, beautiful- you epitomize the ultimate heroine.
What Matrix Persona Are You? brought to you by Quizilla

Yeah! I'm Trinity! And I didn't even have to cheat! hehehe. I love Trinity. She's my hero. She kicks ass and looks good while doing it. Plus, she's got attitude. "Sample this." hehehe. Go Trinity! Woo! She's everything I'm not that I'd love to be - an all around ass kicking super hero babe! There's just a little over a week until Matrix: Revolutions comes out! Excuse me while I Snoopy dance for a moment... I hope this movie is better than Reloaded. With the Back to the Future trilogy and the Indiana Jones trilogy (which won't be a trilogy for too much longer) the second movie wasn't nearly as good as the other two. Hopefully that's how it will work with the Matrix trilogy. *crosses fingers*

You are
What Linkin Park/Meteora Song Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

I love this CD and I LOVE this song. 'Somewhere I Belong' is one of my favorite songs on the Meteora CD. That and 'Nobody's Listening' (which wasn't one of the possible results, darn it.) I listened to the CD, and especially to 'Nobody's Listening', over and over and over again while I worked/played on the computer this weekend. It helped me finally finish my latest stickman story.

I'm doodling and trying to keep up with the lyrics at the same time. Very challenging. It's good practice though because one day I'm going to corner the female white rapper market. I know, I know 'what female white rapper market?' you say. Exactly!!! I'll be a sensation! I'll be a phenomenon! I'll be a sensational phenomenon the likes of which the world has never seen! Well, that's one way I can make my millions.

The other way is come up with a clever idea like this, put it on a t-shirt and sell it. The trekker in me really wishes I had a few spares dollars lying around. If I did, I'd be really tempted to buy this t-shirt.

Well, since I don't have any spare dollars to spend frivolously I'd best get to working on thinking those clever thoughts for t-shirt ideas. hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment