Friday, October 17, 2003

Hey. Guess what today is.



No. It's not Dance Like A Banana Day.



It's Loon Doesn't Have To Go To Work Day! Commence with the happy dancing!



The power was going to be shut down at work, and since all I do is work on a computer, and a computer needs power, and we didn't have enough hamsters running on enough wheels to generate the needed amount of power, I decided to take a vacation day. So all this week I've had visions of a lazy lounge-around-the-apartment-in-nothing-but-my-Hello-Kitty-undies Friday dancing in my head. Turns out they changed things around at work and the power was only going to be down for an hour. So I could have worked, but it would have been torture with all those visions banana dancing in my head. So I went ahead with the vacation day.



Now let's see if the H.B. can get the day off as well. *crossing fingers* He's just the sweetest little stud muffin in the whole wide world. Last night I was really crabby/crampy/pms-y and jonesing for some chocolate. I never really crave chocolate, but on Wednesday someone brought in a plate of The Best Damn Brownies Ever. And I had one. I didn't realize I was craving chocolate until I had a little bit of some. Then I needed more. A lot more. So anyway, back to the sweetness that is my boyfriend... on his way home from school he stopped at a grocery store and bought me a Halloween bag of bite sized snickers. Awwwwwwwwe! :) :) Only problem is... I'm home alone. All day. With a big back of snickers in the kitchen. And they're taunting me. "Eat us! Eat us! NOW!" Why get up and fix breakfast/lunch when I can just unwrap a snickers bar? Damn. Why'd he have to buy a whole bag? But I will be strong! I will not listen to the snickers as they taunt me a second time! I'll go stuff them in the freezer for next month, that way I can't hear them (after taking out a handful first, of course.)

No comments:

Post a Comment