Thursday, October 30, 2003

People on third shift who buy a box of donuts and then, when the donuts are all gone, leave the box in the trash can so that when I get to work the next day the office smells like sugary goodness, and all I can think about is how good a Krispy Kreme donut would taste right about now... they annoy me.

People who thought Britney and Madonna should do a duet together... they annoy me.

People who think they need to play that awful Britney/Madonna song on the radio over and over again forcing me to be constantly changing the station... they annoy me.

Spammers... they annoy me.

People who are in such a hurry that they have to cut you off in traffic without so much as an, 'Excuse me, pardon me, may I cut in? Thank you ever so much. I've got a Road Hogger's Anonymous meeting to attend and I'd hate to be late'... they annoy me.

People who think it'd be fun to start forest fires... they annoy me. They really annoy me. *

No comments:

Post a Comment