Saturday, October 04, 2003

The Listening Post
What animal do you think best represents your personality and why? Let's say you have the ability to change into that animal at will. How do you use this ability? Inspired by Harry Potter

Hmmm... I can't really think of an animal that best represents my personality. Though, in the sixth grade, for some class project, I likened myself to a kiwi bird. I came up with a bunch of reasons why I was like a kiwi bird and typed them up and put them on a big piece of paper. I also added a bunch of construction paper kiwi birds to give it a nice flair. I can't remember those reasons now, but I'm sure they were pretty good. :)

Since I can't remember, and can't think of any off the top of my head, I'll just go by this quiz...

picture of fawn
WHAT TYPE OF WILD CREATURE ARE YOU? (New Pictures!) brought to you by Quizilla

That sort of fits my personality (and the rest is really flattering). I am clumsy like a fawn. A newly born still-don't-know-how-to-walk fawn.

If I had the ability to change into this fawn, how would I use it? Not much I could do as a fawn. I guess I'd run around, being cute, making everyone fall in love with me. Then I'd fall down, face first, and make everyone laugh. That would be my gift to the world, me making a fool of myself for others enjoyment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment