Thursday, October 23, 2003

Found some quizzes while over at maximum verbosity...


How Would YOU Take Over the World?

I find this quiz very helpful, as I was bouncing back and forth between several ideas (enlist mafia henchmen from an alien race, produce sugary pop music videos loaded with subliminal messages, build a big frickin' laser and hide it in my top secret evil genius lair...)

Now I no longer have to wonder. My path is clear. Though I'd best check and see if using an alien army is an Evil Overlord no-no.


-pee-
You are the Social Anxiety disorder rock! :(
::Which rock personality disorder (from the Zoloft commercial) should you have? (Results contain pictures!) brought to you by Quizilla

I'm not afraid of meeting new people, but I would be if I were being thrown in prison for the criminally insane. Which would never happen because I'm so totally ubersane. SNARF! ;)

I do hate talking in front of a group, but I'm not afraid to do so. Well, maybe I tiny bit. I'd be afraid I'd make a fool out of myself, which happens often. For some reason I switch to my native tongue and start talking Gibberish when speaking to large amounts of people. (Great way to impress the bosses at production meetings, let me tell you. "I... um... uh... grabbed that... uh... thingy that you use to uh... hrmph.")

I'm only afraid to draw attention to myself when I'm stealing a chocolate pretzel from the candy bin at the supermarket. And now, after reading my results, I'm afraid and very anxious about one day peeing my pants because I'm too afraid and too anxious. Eeek!

But at least I didn't score a normal on the test...
Squirrel cheese. Num.

One of my joys in life is worrying about how I'm going to pay my bills. And never looking at string cheese and thinking about how it kinda looks like a squirrel??? Oh the horror!!! Funny, I was eating string cheese yesterday and couldn't quite help remarking how much it looked like Will Ferrell.

Snarf!

No comments:

Post a Comment