Saturday, October 25, 2003

GRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was checking out my stats at retrostats, and saw that they offered a tagboard. And the smilies that went with it are so damn cool! So I signed up and got my free retrostats tagboard. And I was giddy! I put it up on my blog. I was thinking, "Woohoo! Fun times ahead with all the cool smilies!"

Guess what. The damn thing doesn't work. Woo-freaking-hoo. I've been trying to figure out why for awhile now and just don't know what's wrong. I put it on my quiz blog and it worked there. But it still doesn't work on this blog. I type a message, I hit submit, then nothing happens. Grrrrr. Jodi says I have computer pixies. She could be right. I can't figure out what code I have in my template that's putting the wiggy wiggy voodoo on my new tagboard. :( Why won't it work???!!!

I think I'm going to give up for tonight. And worry about it tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow I can find a helpful help board on the net somewhere where some nice tech guy will be able to help me figure it out.

Frell. Frellfrellfrell.

No comments:

Post a Comment