Friday, October 10, 2003

A while ago someone asked me what "The H.B." stood for in my blog posts. I figured I should write up a little something explaining the abbreviation. When another person asked what the initials meant I figured I should actually get around to posting what I'd come up with. :) I planned to get around to it. And I did. Plan it that is. I just never got to the actual implementation part. I found the list this morning hiding in my secret play-at-work word file on my work computer. (shhhh... don't tell the bosses) :)

Okay, so here is a list of possibilities for what 'the H.B.' could stand for. I use the abbreviation 'H.B.' a lot because I'm too lazy to type out the whole thing. I could always call him something else, like his actual name, but what's the fun in that. ;)

Random Meanings for "The H.B.":
The Handsome Boyfriend
The Hungry Bear
The Hunky Boytoy
The Huge Banana
The Honey Bunny
The Horny Bulldog
The Healthy Bod
The Happy Beaver (no wait, that's me. heh heh heh)
The Humongous Brain
The Hot Buns
The Hearty Burrito
The Hairy Brit (he's not hairy...or British...but I thought I'd add it anyway)

That's all I've come up with so far. You know, this could make a fun poll. Vote now for your favorite version! Yes, I can feel the excitement over it brewing all ready [typed very sarcastically of course] .

No comments:

Post a Comment