Tuesday, October 21, 2003

tuesday is chooseday

Would you rather...

1. Eat half a slice of toast covered with bee larvae OR drink a shot of tequila with 5 live tequila worms in it?

Shot of Tequila. The worms aren't in the actual shot glass right? They can't fit. So if they're just swimming in the tequila bottle who cares? I wouldn't. Especially after the fifth shot. Well, better have five more just to be sure on the 'not minding' part. Wheeeeeee!

2. Be able to blow bubbles out your ears OR turn your skin bright blue?

Blow bubbles out my ears. I think that would be super fun! Plus, I'd be a hit at parties. "Hey Bill! Look what she can do!"

The 'turning bright blue' thing would be cool too, but what if you couldn't turn back to your normal skin color? What if you looked like a mutant smurf for the rest of your life? That'd be one great big bummer.

3. Be wrongly accused of sexual indecency with a minor OR be rightly accused of sexual indecency with an animal?

Wrongly accused of sexual indecency with a minor. No sexual indecency with an animal for me, thank you very much! Though I saw this really hot looking badger the other day... but seriously, um... I've lost my train of thought. Oh yeah, what if I taught a monkey how to spank his human? Would that be considered indecent, sexually? If so, then I'd still rather be wrongly accused. Because at least I could honestly say I'd never done anything like that before. And hopefully people would believe me. Because I am so innocent looking. [insert angelic smiley here]

4. Be kidnapped, drugged, and wake up the opposite sex OR missing both your kidneys?

Well, missing both kidneys would suck. Because you'd be dead. Or at least on your way. Ouch.

So I'd rather be kidnapped, drugged, and wake up the opposite sex. I'd have to wake up a male? Egads! The horror! Though, getting to experience of awesome sensation of peeing out of a helicopter while it's flying (I've heard that's a really cool thing to do) is on the top of my list of things to do if I ever turn into a man. So there is that. Plus, I'd have a new 'toy' to play with, and that's always a good thing. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment