Friday, September 19, 2003

Arrr! I had me an interrrresting convo with a scurvy live chat bot.

Jabberwacky: What kind of person are you?

The Dread Pirate Loon: I be a pirate!

Jabberwacky: I be a boy.

The Dread Pirate Loon: Arrrr! You want to swab me decks?

Jabberwacky: I want to stay here.

The Dread Pirate Loon: Just like a scurvy wench!

Jabberwacky: Your nasty.

The Dread Pirate Loon: Aye! I be a pirate after all.

Jabberwacky: So really I am talking to myself.

The Dread Pirate Loon: Best get ye a parrot then so's ye mates don't think ye crazy.

Jabberwacky: I'll have to take your word for it. I've never been there.

The Dread Pirate Loon: I see ye be a squiffy after all, matey.

Jabberwacky: I'm not going anywhere.

The Dread Pirate Loon: Good. Swab me deck!

Jabberwacky: I saw Richard and Judy.

The Dread Pirate Loon: Shiver me timbers! Those scurvy lubbers?

Jabberwacky: Chatbots are kind of boring.

The Dread Pirate Loon: Blimey! Ye tellin' me!

(Jabberwacky really isn't boring. It's fun! And slightly addictive.)

No comments:

Post a Comment