Saturday, September 20, 2003

Recently, my mom has been helping my grandma wade through all the boxes upon boxes of pictures she's taken/collected over the years, separating them into piles, one for each of her children. Since my grandparents moved into a small apartment in a senior living complex there's no room for all their photo albums, just a few recent snap shots of the family and of their gimpy dog Buster. (And for some crazy reason my grandmother's favorite picture of Buster is of him right after he broke his leg. His leg is wrapped in a big ass cast, and he has a sore, pitiful look in his eyes. I think my grandma has an evil streak in her.)

Last time I was home my mom gave me a small stack of pictures of my brother and me when we were little. He was sooooo cute when he was little. Not that he isn't cute now, of course. It's just that now he's a big butthead. That puts a serious strain on the Cute-O-Meter. And you know what... I used to be cute too gosh darn it!

Here's evidence to the fact:



Say it with me now: "Awwwwwwwwwwwwe." :)

Here's another picture of moi. It doesn't rank quite as high on the Cute-O-Meter, but it's not bad.



That's me a few months before my third birthday (I know this because it says so on the back of the photo). Grandma had flown halfway across the globe to see me, so I was looking my spiff spiffiest. Though I don’t know what my stylist was thinking! Those blue slippers soooo do not go with that outfit! :)

I don't know what I was thinking of at the time, and I don't know if I was a fan of Wonder Woman when I was that little, but it looks like I was striking a Wonder Woman pose.



See! Gotta love those sexy red boots. Watch out bad guys! I'm ready to do some serious ass kicking! *