Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Help. I've fallen in a money pit/hole and I can't get up.

That may be a little melodramatic sounding... but oh well.

[insert pitiful rambling]

I just read some reviews about Wil Wheaton's book Dancing Barefoot. And I want it. I really do. And not just because I used to have the biggest crush on him when TNG was still on the air, but because I enjoy reading his blog. And the reviews on Amazon made the book sound like a great read. But I can't buy it. Because I'm broke. Verrrrrrry broke. And I vowed not to buy anything frivolous until I became a little less broke and had at least five whole dollars I could call my very own! I'll need a bit more than five dollars for the book, but its a start. I can justify the Zingers I bought on my way to work today, but not a book. Not when I've got a million unread books piling up in the bedroom. This book wouldn't pile up. I'd read it right away. But I can't. Because I can't afford it. I'm so broke. And it sucks. And I want to buy this book. But I have to wait. Damn.

[/rambling]

I think I'm going to have to step up production on my I'm Going To Be A Gazillionaire project.

No comments:

Post a Comment