Friday, September 05, 2003

Yesterday's List of Grindage Munching

Breakfast: I was too slow at getting ready for work so all I had time for was a great big gulp of smoggy air.

Lunch: I decided to be a bit of a rebel and had some 'dangerously' cheesy Cheetos.

Throughout the day: A 24 oz bottle of clean, crisp, refreshingly delicious Arrowhead Mountain Spring Water. ;)

Dinner: EZ Take Out Burger. This place is just like In-N-Out, only with much better French fries. I had a Triple Take burger with grilled onions, fries, and a large Dr. Pepper. Yum!

Desert: Two cookies with yummy lemon filling goodness.

The H.B. and I were going to go out and get some Cold Stone Ice Cream but when he got home from class he crashed. We're going to go there tonight instead, before or after we catch a movie. Wheeeeee!

I think the healthiest thing I had all day was that gulp of smoggy air. Hmmm... I'll have to actually cook something healthy today. :) *

No comments:

Post a Comment