Saturday, September 06, 2003

I watched Airplane! a few hours ago. I love this movie and need to buy it on DVD sometime. That, and the movie PCU. Hmmm... I think I need to go DVD shopping! :)

Clarence Oever : That's Clarence Oever, over.
Tower : Roger.
Roger Murdock : Huh?

Oever : You ever been in a cockpit before?
Joey : No sir, I've never been up in a plane before.
Oever : You ever seen a grown man naked?

Dr. Rumack : You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital.
Elaine : A hospital? What is it?
Dr. Rumack : Its a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.

McCroskey: Get me someone who won't crack under pressure!
Johnny: How about Mister Rogers?

Elaine: There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

Striker: Surely you can't be serious.
Dr. Rumack: I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

McCroskey : Johnny, what can you make outta this? [Hands him a piece of paper with the weather report on it]
Johnny : This? Why I could make a hat, or a brooch, a pterodactyl. . .

McCroskey : Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

NO SMOKING
El NO A YOU SMOKO

FASTEN SEATBELTS
PUTANA DA SEATBELTZ

No comments:

Post a Comment