Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Tuesday is Chooseday

Would you rather...

1. Drool noticeably every time you see food OR have to throw up whatever you ate exactly 15 minutes later?

Ew. Throwing up isn't fun. I'd rather drool. It's easier to clean up and it doesn't leave you feeling all icky.

2. Meet an ex-boyfriend/girlfriend 5 years later and be very overweight OR be balding?

If I were to meet an ex-boyfriend I'd rather be very overweight. I've seen my self with my swim cap on. I’d look way to funny as a bald woman. :)

3. Show up at a black tie even wearing only a toga, and have to stay the whole night OR have a stripper accidentally pop out of a cake at your family reunion?

I'd rather have a stripper at the reunion.
Wearing a toga at a black tie affair = mortifying.
Seeing a stripper at my family reunion = hysterical!

4. Sneeze once every minute for 2 days straight OR cough up phlegm constantly for 12 hours?

Oh my god I LOVE to sneeze! Sneezing for two days straight would be fun. Maybe. I would be really tired though at the end of those two days. But I'd be really tired after all that phlegm hocking too. Hmmm... do I get to sleep? Would I be able to fall asleep if I'm sneezing so much? If I get to sleep I think I’d choose to sneeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment