Sunday, September 21, 2003

I found this here (who got it from here and so on) and thought "Hey, why not? I haven't done one of these in awhile." So here goes...

50 Things
1. Your name spelled backwards: nool
2. Where were your parents born? Mom – California, Dad – New Zealand
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Probably some fonts... from somewhere...
4. What's your favorite restaurant? At the moment… The Outback
5. Last time you swam in a pool? About two weeks ago
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Yes. I was in 'Annie' in the 8th grade. I played 8 different characters with 9 different costume changes (the most, by far, out of every one in the play! Go me!)
7. How many kids do you want? Er, I don't know. More than 0 ... less than a hundred
8. Type of music you dislike most? The kind that gets stuck in my head and drives me crazy.
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes
10. Do you have cable? No, satellite bay-bee!
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? No. Bummer. :(
12. Ever prank call anybody? Yes. At a slumber party when I was about 7 years old. The girls made me call someone's older brother and tell him I was the police and he'd better stop all that racket. He didn't believe me. Probably because I sounded like a seven year old girl!
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Yes. All because of those picky campus police bastards!
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Yeah. Sounds like fun.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Mentally: Narnia. Physically: From the USA to NZ (and vice versa).
16. Do you have a garden? Nope. But I do have a little plant in a happy face mug in my kitchen.
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Peanuts
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes. I've heard it before enough swim meets and sung it enough that I should. :)
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower/night
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Rented What A Girl Wants last week. Very cute movie. Especially when Colin Firth put on those leather pants... :) :) :)
21. Favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni
22. Chips or popcorn? Chips
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Hooker Red. No. Just kidding. Lately its been light plum-y colors.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Huh?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? No, but if I ever am, I know how to answer the 'describe your idea of the perfect date' question.
26. Orange Juice or apple? oj
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? The H.B. – we went to The Elephant Bar
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Snickers
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Er... awhile ago
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Gah! It's been too long! Probably last time I ate dinner at my grandparent's house.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes. Many. Go me!
32. Are you a good cook? I make the best damn Kraft Cheese and Macaroni this side of the... well, this apartment.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Oh yeah. I've got skillz.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Yes. Though what I ordered escapes me at the moment (which is probably a good thing).
35. Sprite or 7-up? Sprite. Sierra Mist is better though.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Yes, when I was a lifeguard. The best part of that uniform was the big floppy hat. And when I worked in the library at CSUB I had to wear a super sexy dorky blue vest.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Heavy duty, extra strength cold medicine, kleenex, and chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. Just some My-Nose-Is-A-Snot-Factory-And-I-Feel-Like-Shit essentials.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? True love! Money isn't everything (says She Who Only Has Five Dollars In Her Bank).
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? Once. When I was in my very wee teens. A friend of mine said, "You gotta listen to this!" So I did. And after my pure, innocent, still oh-so-virginal mind heard a few seconds of the recording I got all nervous and frantic and hung up. Then we called the number again. :)
42. Can ex's be friends? Yes.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My mom. That was quite a few years ago. Hopefully it will be quite a few years before the next visit.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? I think so.
45. What message is on your answering machine? "Hello. Mistress Loon can't come to the phone right now. She's busy being pampered by a bunch of hunky, half naked cabana boys. Leave your name, number, and a brief message (because the Message Retriever Cabana Boy can't handle anything too complicated) and Loon will get back to you as soon as she can find time out of her busy pampering schedule. Bu-bye!" Oh wait, that was my old message. The current one has the H.B. pretty much just saying, "Hi. We're not here. Leave a message."
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Geeze. I can't pick the all time favorite. There's too many faves.
47. What was the name of your first pet? First pet that I can remember... Smokey, the smoke colored Siamese cat from HELL. He was one an evil kitty.
48. What is in your purse? Too much junk, which includes a Winnie the Pooh wallet, Elvis address book, and miscellaneous scraps of paper in case I get a brilliant idea while out and about and have to write it down.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Watch TV.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? My middle finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment