Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Because the holiday seriously waffled my wakka wear and I don't know what day it is... and because I'm procrastinating...

Tuesday is Chooseday

Would you rather...

1. Be incapable of love OR honesty?

Honesty. Because honestly, what the world needs now is love, sweet love. Love, soft as an easy chair. Love, fresh as the morning air. Love is a wonderful thing. Love makes the world go round. Love can move mountains. Love don't cost a thing. Love is in the air. Love will conquer all.

2. If you had to come up with $50,000 in five days to get a sibling out of jail, try to steal it OR go to Las Vegas??

I would rather go to Las Vegas any day!!! As long as it's a given I'd get the money that way. If there are no givens, then I'm shit out of luck, or actually, my bro is shit out of luck. He'd just have to sit his ass in jail. I wouldn't even know where to begin to steal 50,000 dollars and if I did I'd never get away with it. I've still got a long ways to go before I earn my criminal mastermind degree. The most I've ever won at Las Vegas was 500 dollars (that's not nearly enough 0’s) and I gambled most of that back trying to make more money. I just don't got the luck.

3. Get everywhere by crawling OR have to stand on your hands when you are stationary?

I'd rather crawl. All that blood rushing to my brain while standing on my hands would get annoying pretty quick.

4. Lick the beard of a bald Harley biker after a sweaty race OR lick the surface of an entire car hood that hasn't been washed in a month?

I'd rather lick a stinky, sweaty, grimy guy's beard than a dirty car hood, i.e. bug cemetery.

No comments:

Post a Comment