Thursday, September 25, 2003

Recap of Yesterday's Horoscopes

1. I didn't notice anyone with differing beliefs as the horoscope had warned. Maybe I just wasn't listening respectfully to their opinions. Or maybe there were no differing beliefs to expose myself to. Darn. And that **** rating for money, that was an indication of how much money I was going to spend. **** = way too much.

2. It was hard to have my wits about me, as the second horoscope recommended, because for several hours I had to listen to elevator music blasting out of someone's PC. Elevator music is a big wits-chaser-away-er. I believe I managed quite well under the circumstances to avoid conflict though (namely with the offending PC). Go me!

3. I came down from my vacation home in Dream World to give the H.B. (who was in pragmatic mode yesterday) some advice. I believe things were 'approached properly' so it's all good in this neighborhood. :)

4. I didn't put any finishing touches on any special project, because I don't really have any at the moment. Everyone enjoyed a pleasant evening, up until a point. Damn. I should have taken the lead like my horoscope told me to do. But where should I have taken the lead to? Chuck E. Cheese? Disneyland? Laundry World?

5. I didn't change my look, or do anything out of the ordinary yesterday. No, wait... I did pay the electricity bill on time! That was out of the ordinary. Go me! I didn't attract any unusually creative individuals yesterday though. If I did, they certainly didn't leave their business card with me. Drats and darn it.

So in closing... those horoscopes weren't really helpful at all. But maybe they would have if some big bad Monster Rain Cloud of Trouble had taken up position above my head. Thank goodness it didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment