Friday, September 05, 2003

A Logorrhean Adventure

Princess Lalori had a bad case of the woofits and nothing could cure it. Nothing, that is, but a walk through the Enchanted Forest. The Enchanted Forest had a wonderful zizz to it that always made Lalori feel tingly inside. Princess Lalori left the castle walls early in the morning so as to get in a full day's walking.

She thought about bringing Chives, her vadelect, along with her to carry the picnic basket for her but she didn't want his tisicky voice to ruin her Enchanted Forest experience. She left him at the castle to clean her room and walked by herself through the Forest. Almost instantly Princess Lalori felt refreshed, her spirits sufficiently lifted.

Unfortunately, that feeling didn't last long. From the umbratic cover of the surrounding trees stepped a man, a sweven from her most intimate of fantasies. Princess Lalori tried not to twire, but she couldn't help herself! This man demanded to be stared at, what with his dark eyes brimming with torvity, his broad, muscular chest, his bright, soligenous blond hair, and his swaggering stride.

Maybe I can get some sweet forest nookie! Princess Lalori thought. This man could definitely wash the woofits away.

The man didn't tralineate but walked straight up to her. As he got close, Princess Lalori caught a vafrous gleam in the strange man’s eyes. Oh dear, she thought. Trouble certainly follows me around no matter where I go.

He grabbed her right arm and shook her violently. "What are you doing here?" he snapped.

"Minding my own business, which is more than I can say for you."

He barred his teeth, replying with a snarl.

"My, aren't we largiloquent." He no longer looked the delectable man of her dreams. He just looked like a pain in her ass. "Is this a gleek? Did my brother Puckeroni put you up to this? You wouldn't really be brave enough to grab my arm in such an ultrageous manner, would you?"

"Why yes, yes I would." His snarl was replaced with a cocksure grin.

Men! "Do you know who I am?"

"No."

"I am Princess Lalori." The man paled upon recognizing her name. She continued, "Ruler of Funonia and Supreme Grand Master of the Whoopass fighting technique!"

"Zoodikers! Please forgive me Princess Lalori, you most awesomest of highnesses."

"I am normally one for ignoscency but you Sir are nothing but a humgruffin and need to be taught a lesson.”

Princess Lalori twingled out of his grip and, after opening a can of Grade A whoop ass, proceeded to beat the snot of out him until he cried like a little boy.

She then went about her merry way and enjoyed the rest of her day in the Enchanted Forest.

~ The End ~


I'm pretty sure I didn't use some of these words right. I just hope it wasn't all of them. :) *

No comments:

Post a Comment