Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Six things I've never done but want to do:
- I want to bungee jump
- I want to tour Europe
- I want to see a play on Broadway
- I want to win the lotto
- I want to write a book and have it published
- I want to figure out who dunnit from all the 'pertinent facts' so keenly placed about in an Ellery Queen book before he reveals all to the assembled group of players.

Six things I've never done and don't want to do:
- I don't ever want to eat frog legs (Who could eat Kermit??!!)
- I don't ever want to rob a liquor store
- I don't ever want to get bitten by a rabid mailman
- I don't ever want to watch Gigli
- I don't ever want to stick a thousand needles in my eye
- I don't ever want to run naked in front of Steven Spielberg’s house

Six things I've done and wish I hadn't:
- I wish I hadn't laughed so hard that Kool-Aid flew out of my nose that one time.
- I wish I hadn't wasted two hours of my life watching The Corrupter. Bleagh.
- I wish I hadn't downed that last shot of vodka that one time. I would have been perfectly fine without it. Okay, not fine, but at least I wouldn't have been all up chucky. Bleagh.
- One day in the fourth grade, when we came in from a hot sunny recess, I wish I hadn't been fanning myself so vigorously with my t-shirt that I flashed Keith.
- I wish I hadn't tried to be cool and jump up on something that required a big step up (because when I didn't jump high enough, my foot caught and I flew forward with all the grace of a cross eyed hippo right in front of a large number of my fellow high schoolers. Oh yeah. I be cool.)
- I wish I hadn't tried to step over the gas pump while putting gas in my car. Result = another imitation of a klutzy crossed eyed hippo. I still hurt because of it :(

*

No comments:

Post a Comment