Monday, September 01, 2003

As I was checking my stats at retrostats I found out that there have been some interesting search queries that have led visitors to my blog. I was curious to see how my site would rank with each query so I did a google search for a handful of them. *

cookie thievery - A growing crime fad amongst Cookie Monsters running rampant through our not-so-safe streets.
naked tap dancing - I'm hoping for this sport to be in the next Olympics. I think I really have a shot at a medal in this one.
wobble boobs - I hate it when my boobs wobble. Sometimes they just have a mind of their own.

I waded through twenty pages of results for each search (200 links) and couldn't find my blog listed. Either people were really bored and kept wading through sites until they found my link and decided to click on it, or they used a different search engine.

dave mordal comedy magic - Yes, Dave's comedy is magic! :)

My blog didn't show up with this search query at all! I even tried it over at yahoo. Still no luck. Hmmm...

singer celluci - I didn't know there was a singer named 'Celluci'. After my quick google search I still don't know.

My blog is the third site listed with this search query.

in office surprised farted - I'd hate to work in an office where a fart isn't a surprise.

My blog is the second site listed with this search query. Fascinating!

spongebob squarepants subliminal messages - Kids all over the world are suddenly having the urge to go jelly fishing. I know I want to.

My blog is the 9th site listed with this search query.

spongebob mini vibrators - OMG! Where can I buy one?! ;)

My blog is the 8th site listed with this search query. I checked out the first link this query brought up, but I couldn't find any Spongebob pocket rockets. It appears that while they sell 'sexy stuff', they also sell a Spongebob Squarepants mini mug set. How is that erotic??? None of the other links (at least on the first page) seem to have spongebob mini vibrators. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment