Monday, September 22, 2003

I was in desperate need to find out my vampire name. Good thing I stumbled across this quiz when I did.

Driretlan is your Vampire name. You are a witty Vampire with a certain style that others are drawn to. To use your new Vampire name and become a Vampire, go here.
What is your Vampire name?
brought to you by Quizilla

Too bad I can barely pronounce my own name. At least I'm a witty, stylish vampire! Go me.

I like this quiz because one of the questions asked: "If letters of the alphabet were members of the opposite sex, which of these would you most desire sexually?"

I love the questions in life that really make you think. In case you where wondering, my pick for top five sexually desirous letters are (in no particular order): X A B Z J. If those aren't sexy letters, I don't know what is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment