Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Tuesday is Chooseday

Would you rather...

1. Marry a complete stranger and spend 18 hours a day with them OR marry your soulmate and best friend, but never get to spend more than 2 hours a day with them?

Spending 18 hours with a complete stranger doesn't sound very appealing. I'd rather marry my soulmate. If all we'd get is two hours, then we'd just have to make the most of it. At least we'd have that!

2. Have lice OR tapeworms?

I've never had either. Which is worse? Um... I'd rather have whichever one is the easiest to get rid of. Lice, perhaps? Yeah. I'd go with lice. At least that's on the body and not in the body. Ick.

3. Be known as a mean drunk OR a complete prude?

I'd rather be known as a complete prude. I wouldn't want people to think I'm mean. Evil and dominating in a sort of 'I'm taking over the world' sort of way, yes, but not mean.

Plus, it would be fun to dress up all slutty-sex-kitten like every now and then, shaking things up, making the neighbors talk. "Hey, that's loon the complete prude. What is she doing? Is it Halloween already? Bill? Bill, dear. Stop staring. Bill?!"

4. Have both big toes cut off with a hacksaw OR slam your finger in a car door ... 15 times?

Damn, getting my toes cut off with a hacksaw would hurt like a mo-fo! And there's always the possibility of death by blood loss. Am I given pain meds? For either option? Assuming I'm still conscious and drug free, in the long run I think I'd hurt less if I slammed my finger in a car door 15 times. After the fifth time, I doubt I would be feeling it any more. And at least I'd still have my toes. Because hey, if I had no big toes, what would I jam/twist/sprain/break when my clumsy self runs into the furniture?! (Which I do way to often for my liking). I sure would miss the little fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment