Saturday, September 06, 2003

This is a bit late... but since I missed out on posting it yesterday, on 'Be Late For Something Day', I thought I'd post it today, on 'Fight Procrastination Day'.

The Listening Post

You are stuck way out on the other side of the universe and you have no idea of how to get home. What three objects from Earth would you like to have out there with you? Inspired by Farscape

1. A favorite book. Though I can't imagine narrowing the field down to just one! Yikes! It'd have to be a really good book... and a really long one too. Maybe one big omnibus of all the Harry Potter books. Oh, I know! I'd want to have this book: Intergalactic Space Travel For Dummies :)

2. A laptop. I'd want to have with me a laptop that's full to the gills with fun stuff. MP3s, games (like Bust-A-Move), and books I've downloaded off the internet (I'll still use up one of my object options on a real paper bound book. I can't imagine it being fun to curl up with a good laptop.) I'd also be able to pick up television signals and watch them on laptop so I can keep up with earthly current affairs.

3. A chicken. And I'd name her Spot. She'd lay a bunch of eggs and make more chickens. Spot will not only be a handy, yummy food source, but also a boon companion. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment