Wednesday, September 10, 2003

What's On ... Right Now?

What's On the top shelf of your refrigerator Right Now?

After a quick look, this is what's on the top shelf of my refrigerator. From left to right: A jar half full of mom's yummy homemade peach jam, an almost empty ketchup bottle, and a mini can of fruit that's been there at least a year (no joke. me thinks I should probably throw it away before it spawns new and funky life).

Wow. That's it. And the other shelves aren't any more crowded. How sad. My poor fridge is empty. And so am I. Poor that is.

Maybe I'm not poor; maybe I'm just a super star in the making! I've already got the super star fridge! Sometimes, on MTV Cribs, those Fridges Of The Stars are stocked full to bursting with food. But other times, they're as bare a nudist's butt.

So I'm hip, right? Not poor. Hip. Maybe if I type that out enough I'll start to believe it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment