Wednesday, September 03, 2003

What's On ... Right Now?

What's On your tv screen Right Now? (OR what WAS on it the last time you had it on?)

Dust. Static-y, sticky dust. I haven't cleaned the darn thing in a while. :) But seriously...

Since I'm at work right now [bleagh] I'm going to have to answer the parenthesis part. Last night, the last show I had on was The Joe Schmo Show. I had to check it out because of the 'host', Ralph Garman. I love him on that little dog and pony show they call the Kevin and Bean radio morning program. :) Everything about The Joe Schmo Show had sort of a rehearsed feel to it, even the Joe Schmo guy (the only supposed 'non actor'), but I found it amusing enough that I might check it out again. Especially since the next episode won't be two stinkin' hours long.

After the show, I turned off the tv and curled up on the couch with a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment