Thursday, September 04, 2003

I am a Taurus. Well... sort of... not really. I am if you go by the 12 zodiac configuration most commonly used for newspaper horoscopes and other such things. That system was created way, way back in the day and is no longer accurate, mainly because the sun's path across the stars doesn't follow a strict pattern of movement. Here's a better explanation. Nowadays there are 13 signs of the zodiac, Ophiuchus being the 13th sign.

I remember one day, in this stats class I took, we had to use some program on the computers to figure out the actual constellation we were born under. Turns out I've been reading the wrong horoscope all this time! *gasp* And those Garfield "stubborn as a bull" Taurus pajamas I had as a kid --> completely wrong! Hmmm... I wonder if the description of an Aries fits me better than that of a Taurus because according to that 'puter program and the newly updated zodiac system I'm not a Taurus. I am an Aries. *

No comments:

Post a Comment