Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Tuesday is Chooseday

Would you rather...

1. Sleep with your favorite movie star, but they have no legs OR they have no eyes?

No eyes. He'd need his legs for all the highly hyperactive activity that would be involved. And if he had no eyes he wouldn't be able to see me, which would be a plus. The no eyeball thing would be a little distracting during the hyperactive activity session, so he'd wear a mask. Like Zorro. Or Batman. Oooo! Exciting stuff!

2. Have the power to cure blindness but in turn make the person deaf OR heal burns, scars, and broken bones but cause the person to go colorblind?

Heal burns and scars and stuff. I'd rather be colorblind than deaf, so I wouldn't want to inflict deafness on anyone. At least when you're colorblind you still have some use of that sense.

3. Eat a fried piece of dog crap knowingly OR unknowingly eat a sno-cone filled with somebody else's urine?

Excuse me for a moment while I say eww. Hmmm... I'd rather eat the pee sno-cone. Ignorance is bliss. And even if I knew it was a yellow 'no that's not lemon flavoring' sno-cone I think I'd still rather have that than fried dog doo.

4. Spend 2 years in jail for something you didn't do OR somebody else spend 15 years in jail for something you did do?

Oh gosh. This is a hard one. My first thought is that I'd let someone do 15 years. I'm not prison material (not after some of the stories I've heard. *shudder*) And I really don't want to become anyone’s bitch. I'm my own bitch thank you very much.

But my second thought is...

"Why should I save his hide?
Why should I right this wrong
When I have come so far
And struggled for so long?

If I speak, I am condemned.
If I stay silent, I am damned!"


The Les Misérables lover in me would feel bad for letting someone go "to judgment in my place." I'd have the sudden urge to rush into the courtroom and sing out:

"And so Javert you see its true,
that man bears no more guilt than you!
Who am I?
24601!"


Though I might leave off the number bit since its not branded on my chest. :) So I guess I'd rather spend 2 years in jail than forcing someone to do 15. That's a really long time. If I ever come to that kind of a crossroads I'd like to think that I wouldn't let someone suffer for my doing, but who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment