Wednesday, September 24, 2003

My Taurus Horoscopes for Today *

Horoscopes.com

Different strokes for different folks. Today, more people around you will differ in their beliefs from yours. Rather than clash with all of them, listen respectfully to their opinions. Then only if absolutely necessary, try explaining your position. Great day to expose yourself to other points of view. love*** money**** work**

I got all worried there for a second. I thought I was going to have to expose myself to someone today! I'm totally unprepared for that; I'm not wearing the right outfit! Luckily I just have to expose myself to other points of view. Very doable. So I guess I'm going to be surrounded my morons spouting out their opinions. Should be interesting.

But what does the * mean. I'm going to be wise with my money (****)? Or get a lot of money? I'm certainly not going to get any money from work (**). Love (***) isn't looking too bad. Maybe I'll get the money from the Honey Love Muffin? :) I'll be sure to inform him.

NYPost.com

Venus, your ruler, is well aspected today, making it easier than usual to get your way and win people around to your way of thinking. The only exception is on the work front, where you may try too hard to avoid conflict and agree to things that are not in your best interests. By all means be pleasant, but keep your wits about you, too.

So I'm going to be around people with different beliefs, but it will be easy to win them around to my way of thinking. Yes! Except for at work. D'oh! The first horoscope says not to clash, and this horoscope says it will be hard to avoid it. Darn it.

Where are my wits?! I need to keep them about me! Here wits wits wits! Where are you wits?

Yahoo Astrology

Your values and those of a partner, either business or romantic, could be in total opposition today, dear Taurus. One of you may be overly pragmatic, while the other is extremely idealistic. The idealistic one could see the other as callous, while the pragmatic one views the other as living in a dream world. If approached properly, this could be a milestone in your relationship. However, if you can't work this out and create a win-win situation, perhaps you should reconsider continuing the partnership.

Oooh. This 'could be' stuff has me worried. Yikes. I guess I just have to wait and see what happens, all the while trying not to be too pragmatic or extremely idealistic.

Daily Horoscopes

A private talk with a family member leads to a better understanding of each other's needs and goals. You'll be busy putting the finishing touches on a special project. Everyone is in synch to enjoy a pleasant evening if you take the lead.

Oooh a private talk. Then a pleasant evening. Something to look forward to.

Horoscope.com (not to be confused with HoroscopeS.com)

Don't be afraid to change your look or do something out of the ordinary. The fact that you are daring enough to take the road less traveled will attract some unusually creative individuals.

I didn't take the road less traveled today though. I took the same old route to work I always take. Darn. I guess I won't be attracting any unusually creative individuals today. Maybe I'll take the long way home after work today.

This horoscope reads more like a fortune cookie, but I shall take its advice anyway and not be afraid to change my look. I do something out of the ordinary often, so no biggie there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment