Wednesday, April 06, 2005

It's a tape dispenser! It's a magic marker! No, it's Office Girl!

I just got back from a potty break to find that some inconsiderate moron left their soda cup ON MY DESK! The nerve!

I was only gone for a couple of minutes but I guess it only takes a couple of seconds to litter. Ya know, I bet they were stalking me, waiting for me to tinkle just so they could leave shit on my desk. Premeditative bastards.

Okay, so it's not like its on my actual desk, which would be worse. It's on the little shelf that hangs over my desk. So it is in my desk space. I don't leave shit in their desk space, they shouldn't leave shit in mine. Says so right there in the Office Etiquette Easy Reference Handbook (page 12, subsection 3.2, paragraph 5).

The shelf height is right around the tummy area, somewhere above the hips and below the nips, depending on how tall you are. This must be a prime height for junk dumping because this is not the first time its happened.

If only I'd remembered to wear my Office Girl super suit under my clothes today. I could have ripped off my outer clothes and gone all office ninja on the Desk Offender's ass!



Office Girl - Coming to an office party near you!
Picture courtesy of the Mucha Lucha Build Your Own Wrestler page.

No comments:

Post a Comment