Sunday, April 10, 2005

Only an idiot would deny that the poets discriminate against deep sea divers.

Today's title (since I couldn't think of one and its Sunday and I didn't want to strain the brain too much) is courtesy of the Random Sentence Generator. I think I'll have to be using their services, and other generating services, more often. This title is brilliant!

I'm at work today. On a Sunday! Can you believe it?

I can't, and I'm the one sitting here at my desk.

Crap nuggets!

For supplies I went and stopped by Carl's Jr. They gave me the wrong breakfast sandwiches (bitches!) but gave me a big ass cup of Dr. Pepper. So I'm all set to go in the caffeine department. Now I just have to find me some tunes to rock out to. Some tunes I can crank the shit out of. Because no one is here on the top floor with me. Wheeee!

Too bad I have to work. This could actually be a fun couple of hours. Meh.

Alright. Time to get to work.

Right after I check my emails. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment