Sunday, April 10, 2005

Ogres keep telling me that the lions, tigers, and bears write long love letters to architects.

Again, title courtesy of the Random Sentence Generator. I may just stop thinking up titles from now on.


You know what song cheers me up every time I hear it? Even when I'm already Mary Freaking Sunshine cheery?

MMMBop.

That's right. I'm not afraid to admit it.

I heart Hanson!

I've really been enjoying their latest batch songs on launchcast! But MMMBop, that's a classic, man. What a fucking brilliant song!

And no, I'm not being sarcastic.

In an mmm bop they're gone. In an mmm bop they're not therrrrrrrrrrre!

You know what other song always brings a smile to my face?

It's Not Unusual by Tom Jones.

That's right. I said Tom Jones bay-bee! This song just plain ol' makes my day whenever I hear it on the radio. It makes me want to do the 'Carlton dance' too, which I'm sure looks funny to my fellow freeway commuters.

Right now I've got both songs playing the repeat game on my windows media player thingamajiggy.

Now if only I had some quarters for the vending machine for a much wanted Famous Amos cookie munch this day would be totally rockin'. Well, sans the whole being-at-work-on-a-Sunday thing of course.

it's not unusual to be loved by anyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment