Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Ten Favorite Foods



My Ten Favorite Foods
(in no particular order, although #1 is my ultimate favorite of all time foods)

  1. French fries - my current favorites are from A&W. If I ever went on the atkin's diet I think French fries would be the hardest thing for me to give up.

  2. Grandma's potato salad - no one makes it as good as my grandma does. And she's too old now to make it. :(

  3. Cheeseburger with the works (which means extra mayo!) - if I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be this.

  4. Rib eye steak that's big and juicy and full of flavor. yum!

  5. Rib eye steak sandwich from Hoagies Heroes (little hometown sandwich shop) with the optional cheese and grilled onions. Mmm... grilled onions.

  6. Onion rings - especially the ones from McLintock's. (omg I think I'm drooling)

  7. Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream - the Haagen Daz version most particularly.

  8. Otis Spunkmeyer chocolate chip cookies... fresh from the oven... all gooey and melting in your mouth and... okay, I'm definitely drooling now.

  9. Key lime pie - this has become my new favorite desert, as well as the HB's favorite. When we go out to eat, we'll pick the restaurant based on whether they have key lime pie or not. :)

  10. Apple crisp - especially mom's homemade kind. She complains that its crap every time she makes it, but I think her apple crisp deserts are divine.


First Runner Up: potato chips (especially the kind my mom's addicted to from Trader Joe's) and sour cream and onion dip (especially the kind made from the Laura Scudder powder package). I can eat this as a whole mean and be as happy as a clam at a clam disco.

Second Runner Up: carne asada - especially the way the HB cooked it last Saturday. It tasted like pure heaven on my tongue. If it always tasted that way it would have made it in the top ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment